little messy missy

little messy missy

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Glass lady and seeds!




It has been snowing off and on since Sunday. Not a lot just enough to bug me and force me to stay indoors. I pulled out my art glass and to everyone's horror (really would they expect anything less of me)I started pounding it with a hammer. I ended up making an art deco style naked lady holding the sun out of all the teeny tiny pieces. I made it on a solid piece of glass so the sun will shine through it and light it up. The glass is cleaned up and there were no injuries and as long as everyone wheres shoes in the kitchen for another week or so everything should be fine.
*Just a note, the lupines have burst through the soil!*

4 comments:

Chicken Boys said...

Don't know what lupines are, but the lady is beautiful.
~Randy

Cleaning Out the Basement said...

Is there anything you can't do? I'm so impressed!
anna

Callie Brady said...

Very pretty! I just love stained glass. I used to play around with it 30 years ago and made some windows. Then we started building a house and I never got back to it.

Sahara said...

Wow, that lady is absolutely beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails