little messy missy

little messy missy

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Accident

My daughter and future son in law were in a horrible car accident. They were t-boned by someone who ran a red light. They are lucky to be alive. They used the jaws of life to cut her out. I am too emotional to really talk about it in great detail but I will tell you she is broken. Skull, ribs and pelvis fractures. Contusions on liver and lung. Face has been glued back together. She will not walk for awhile. He escaped with bruising, burns and seat belt contusions. We are positive. She will walk. She will recover. She has a great goal of walking down the isle on August 30..the date of their wedding. I will continue to post updates.


xoxoxo

13 comments:

Carol said...

Thinking of you all during this difficult time xox

Kristine said...

O.O Whoa!
I'll keep my best wishes headed your (and her) way.

Jeanne said...

Oh...My heart goes out to you and your family! Shall be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers. And keep up the positive thoughts! ♥

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thinking of your daughter and sending all the white light and healing wishes possible! A terrible experience but may she have a swift and full recovery. May Brigid, Goddess of Healing, make it so!

J.E. Bolton said...

Sending you and your daughter healing thoughts and prayers.

val said...

oh sweetie, I am so so sorry! we will keep them in our prayers.

jillytacy said...

Thinking of your daughter and your family. You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

Birdie said...

I am here from Candy Corn Chronicles. Sending her and you light and love.

JenJen said...

I was brought here via the Candy Corn Chronicles. Sending your family and you blessings, gentle hugs, and healing. <3

Jay said...

Oh my goodness so sorry to hear this, I'll be thinking of you all x

Chris said...

Hi there, how awful for you all. I hope and pray that they will recover with no lasting ill effects. They were indeed very fortunate. My super's nephew was in a simiar accident and received injuries so severe that he died. Stay strong. I'm just stopping by to say how touching your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Callie Brady said...

Sending love and hugs. And lots of healing wishes for your daughter.

BadPenny said...

popped over to say hello & read this.... thinking of you all xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails