I spent a good ten minutes in the Grocery Store parking lot today trying to get into my car. Well I really thought it was my car, until a laughing man suggested the key would work a lot better if I were to put it in my own car! (Go ahead and laugh, he sure did!)
You see I had an arm load of groceries, I had to pee and I only had ten minutes to get to my nephew's school before his bell would ring. So to say I was distracted would be a vast understatement!
Things slowed down a bit when I had my two nieces come over to play together. One brought with her a list of things to do at Aunt Mimi's (me)... I have to share, way too cute!
1. we ply docrs (we play doctors)
2. soo ply weth the cheeceens (so play with the chickens)
3. wochnefleex (watch netflix)
4. ply haws (play house)
5. we ticl gaven (we tickle Gavin)
6. we poot my bopeez in the drt (we put my barbies in the dirt)
7. we cleen them in the senc (we clean them in the sink)
So I need to rethink my job list for today. I need to add sit on my butt and watch a little tv, eat something with sugar, read a chapter in my book and last but not least LAUGH. Life is way to short not to have some fun things on your "to-do list"!!!
Why does it always take a child to put things in perspective for me....
Slow down Missy, slow down..