little messy missy

little messy missy

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wow what a book!


I love to devour books. Two or three a month. Well this last book was the BEST book I have ever read. My son asked me to read it, so from a teenagers set a hands passed The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It took me three weeks to finish the 552 page book -quite a long time for me. But you see I wasn't reading the book the book had captured me. I found myself going back to make sure what I heard in my mind was correct. In between the words, letters and punctuation was love, fear, birth, death, acceptance, trust..... My eyes spilled more in this book then in any other I have read. It touched my heart and where the book left it's mark I will never be the same. Thank you Markus Zusak for the grand book narrated by Death!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails