little messy missy

little messy missy

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Well I thought I was a Humanist.........but that moment also passed. I do take with me their love and respect for all humans. I do try to make the world a better place for future generations. I do work with others towards peace, stopping hunger and poverty. I do accept responsibility for my own life, and I do try to give understanding, love, sensitivity and reason when I come across trials. I do believe that the world is a wonderful open book of wonder and feel comfort in not knowing or needing to know all the answers in the universe. I also believe studying science and history is as important as studying religion. But there are some things I just do not agree with. Those things I prefer not to mention. I am on a quest- we will see where I end up.

Elwood's "philosophy" of life.
"You can be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart; I recommend pleasant. And you may quote me".
~Elwood P. Dowd (Harvey 1950)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails