little messy missy

little messy missy

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I spy a giraffe!


He and I drove to Idaho today- through a snow storm I might add. After the flakes had stopped and our destination was clearly insight we tore into the Hostess Ding Dongs-(not as good as I remembered) Our first stop was the cemetery. After a few moments (and my bag a little lighter) we started down a road we had not traveled before. We stumbled upon a farm house over grown with weeds and rocks, and hiding in the growth was wonderful carved characters. Hence the crazy pic- and those are only a few! I stood around for awhile wishing I had a digital camera but making do with my camera phone. The garage door opened and out drove a mature woman with light silver hair in a light blue Cadillac. She darn near ran me over but I was trespassing in her yard. She saw me, stopped the car and unrolled the window- "Hello, I am just admiring all the beautiful wood carvings." She answered, "Well enjoy yourself and try to find the vampire witch." - and then she drove away. Well I found a vampire witch and right as I was about ready to step inside of my car and head on down the road- he pointed out a giraffe!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails