little messy missy

little messy missy

Monday, May 28, 2007

tits to toes- ramblings of a tired mind


pollen fell like snow flakes

covering my windshield

and the hills

were penetrated with tissue paper flowers

soaked and heavy from a sticky yellow goo

the view from down here is quite beautiful

a little deceiving

but very safe

you see if you keep your eyes on the ground

you see beauty

plants cleaning our air, flowers providing scent and

rocks made of silver and gold

it is actually quite addicting look down

that's not to say I never look up

after a great many years I have found

that I enjoy my perspective

a short one at that

I see from tits to toes and that's okay

you know you can tell a lot about a person from their tits-

bra less, small or large- nicely clothed or covered by sports bra- padded or jiggly-

they always said you wore self esteem on your sleeve- but I would beg to differ,

most people- he or she tits doesn't matter- carry their self acceptance on there chest

(big or small doesn't play in this calculation unless you are 16 years old)

it is they way one holds oneself, how they stand and even how they reach into

another persons space. I can tell how much they value their there thoughts

and dreams simply by how straight they stand

life is beautiful down here

you must simply give it a try

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails