little messy missy

little messy missy

Friday, August 22, 2014

Bookish and Upcomings...

My latest read was awesome. I have read of few of Carl Hiaasen's adult books but never any of his young adult books before this one. I loved it! It had me from the very first chapter. Funny and a mystery. I will definitely go looking for some more to gobble up.Check it out!


Next weekend is the wedding...

Glittered antlers- check
Moss- check
Green glass terrariums- check
Dozens of twinkling lights- check
Hanging lanterns- check
Burlap- check
Gold dust- check
Toadstools- check

We got this!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

I haven't read that one. I'll have to seek it out. Thanx! :0)
Ooohhhh, the wedding sounds wonderful! I just know it will be a fairytale!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

How exciting! Only a week to go!

Jay said...

Good luck for the wedding, it sounds amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails