little messy missy

little messy missy

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tragedy For The Toes...

I needed a pair of brown shoes. I walked into DSW shoes and fell in love with all of the selection. Soon I discovered they do NOT carry my size, and I was heart broken. Alas, all those sparkles and straps that will never be on my feet. The next day I set out on a mission to find a pair of brown shoes. I looked and looked and found nothing. After six stores I surrendered and went to Payless. I found a pair of brown clog shoes. They would work and they had size 3 1/2 (yes, in the little girls section). I was a little disappointed in the fact the back ankle strap had little pink flowers on them but at least it wasn't Snow White or Dora The Explorer, and  besides, no one will ever see the flower strap as I plan to remove it. As I proceeded to the checkout to pay, my husband gave a little laugh. I looked suspiciously at him as he pointed to the box. Well, it seems I was buying "Wizards of Waverly Place" shoes. It's a Disney show. Life sucks for small feet. :o(









(They are not too bad with the flower strap removed.. hahahahaha)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, I don't know, I think they were cute with the pretty pink flowers! You do have tiny feet! Getting heels must be darn near impossible!

Brooke Phillips said...

Girls size 3 1/2 (that's my daughter's size too) is the same as a woman's size 5. A very helpful sales associate clued me in to that when we were having trouble finding her a pair of boots. I paid more in women's, but she loved her boots!

I have the opposite problem. They don't seem to make cute shoes in size 'boat'. (11)

Mya said...

The flowers may not go with everything but I have to admit that I like them.
I was wondering the same thing as Sharon - where do you find heels?

Lyn said...

I like the flower straps a lot..ex-hippie style. Such a teensy size..I think that's for my big toe!

val said...

oh, I even like the strap. My feet are small too. People here call me baby boots.....awful

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails