little messy missy

little messy missy

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This and That...

 My daughter and her friend on the hayride in the snow at Wilard Bay Christmas Lights!

 My son did my nephew's hair...I so could just eat that baby up!

 My son and daughter on Christmas Eve.

 My chickens enjoying their Christmas treat of oranges.

 Mr. Sparkles McGee playing Christmas morning.

 My beautiful new hat my sister made me!!! I LOVE it!!!

My finished Altered Shrine for a swap I am in.
 My husband and son at the KISS Concert!

Today's fresh snow!

8 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Great Pictures...!!

Sharon said...

Nice family pictures of a very happy Christmas! Good looking kids, may I add!

Happy New Year!!!

Bunnym said...

Your children are beautiful and I saw KISS many years ago, all the while with a star painted on my eye...lol

Happy New Year!!

bunny

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

What a happy bunch! Looks like a whole lotta love there!
Happy New Year Chicklet!
<><

jillytacy said...

It looks like you had a happy Christmas with your family! I hope the new year will bring good things to all of you!

Jeanne said...

How fun! Such beautiful kids! And love the new hat! :0)
TFS!
Happy New Year!

Janet said...

Great photos!! I love your new hat! It should keep you warm in all that snow.

Happy New Year!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I didn't read your blog until after I got the shrine in the mail. It is soooooooo beautiful and awesome! I will be blogging about it here http://www.dailydrolma.blogspot.com and here http://www.inkstainedthoughts.blogspot.com. I normally don't blog about swaps, but this is simply one of the most artistic and amazing swaps I've ever received. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails