little messy missy

little messy missy

Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow, Red Inchies & Bountiful Baskets Co-op!

Fresh Snow



Close up of some of my red inchies for a swap I am in.

 

 I participate in a co-op during the winter months when our garden is covered in snow. It is called Bountiful Baskets Food Co-op. I believe a couple of states besides mine, Utah, offers this great program. My 15$ contribution bought the basket filled with fruits and veggies. They also have breads, granola, beans and grains. It is weekly but I tend to go every other week. Check your state for co-ops. It keeps my family eating fresh all year round!!!

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Laundry baskets are a great idea for fresh produce delivery!

Wildflowerhouse said...

I love this post. So colorful. The inchies are fantastic. It is still snowing here, and I got locked outside the house in my PJ's for twenty minutes. DH was down in his office and thought I was creating something with all the pounding he heard. Duh... no candy in his stocking. LOL Anyway I mailed your ATC on Friday and I am glad I did. If this snow keeps up everything will come to a standstill around here. I love it.

Jeanne said...

Wow! What a bountiful basket. Have never heard of this. Will go google it now. Thanx!

The inchies are great.
Lovely picture of snow. :0)

Shaheen said...

The bountiful fruit and veg baskets are a wonderful idea. I so wish there was such a scheme like that here.

The inchies are lovely.

Snow started here yesterday...Brrrrrr

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails