little messy missy

little messy missy

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Re-Post....muse and laughter!

 Random Re-post- This was first posted on my blog October 17, 2008. Boy I have been blogging since 2007! I took these pictures of my nieces and nephew on the day I wrote the muse.

Breathtaking Smiles

In the middle of the day I chose the right moment to say “park”
And off we strolled- me the leader- and five breathtaking smiles
We stopped and touched the green caterpillar
Buried ourselves in drying colors
And made leaf angels
The park was just a passing object
But the prize lay in the swings
Blonde hair hiding grins as the earth was tossed to and fro
Little legs pumping setting goals too high to reach
And the warm sun standing tall to melt away the chores and drone of television
As we played follow the leader
I felt the youngest of them all


5 comments:

Bunnym said...

Although, I've only been blogging since last May, I look back and can tell I just started..lol YOU, on the other hand have been pretty darn good from the start. BTW...your hubby reminds me of mine..shaved head,goatee..except mine wears buddy holly glasses..lol Take care.

bunny

Shaheen said...

Lovely photographs. thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

A playground with a proper swing. Those are hard to find. I do enjoy going down the slide with my 3 year old grandson. Like the black & white photos.

In the Light of the Moon said...

What a wonderful post.I always love to read back on old journal entries,but since I started blogging I find myself searching for the past even more.This treasure of a post is such a wonderful memory and you captured it beautifully in words and photos.Warmest Regards,Cat

Lara Reveau Bowman said...

I totally took those pictures! Glad I have a better camera now, they look brutal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails