little messy missy

little messy missy

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blue and Still


I hear the same notes,
Ringing in the same ears,
Again

It is time for a shifting,
Time for cleanse
Time for a sit down.

I think this time I will tell her it is okay to be
A little blue and still sometimes
And give her time to seek out her own needs.

When the leaves begin to crisp
And the air begins to fill with the aroma of fall
I seek inner solitude
But this year I am not looking forward to
Being crammed inside and alone with my own thoughts.

So it is cleaning time… purging time…
I will gather the bits I don’t want and
Remove them, even burry them deep inside the earth..

I will watch the decompose,
Watch them bring forth new and greater things
And be reborn into the person I wish I was.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails