little messy missy

little messy missy

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little chick, little chick......




Our little chickens have grown. I have started taking them outside a couple hours everyday and hope to have them out of my house and into the coop within the next week. I have posted two pictures one of them alone and the other picture of them with the ladies. (In the way back in the pen.) We have tilled the garden and are ready to plant the items that don't freeze this weekend everything else will have to wait until after Mother's Day to get into the ground. The little seedling we started now resemble a small forest and the flowers are outside for two or three hours a day to harden off. We should really install a butlers kitchen swing door to the backyard....in and out, back and forth.....all day I tread.....I love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails