little messy missy

little messy missy

Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow in Heaven




These photos were taken last June during our Christmas Meadows camp out! I was envisioning myself there in the peace and cold hearing only the water slapping the logs and the reel of my fishing pull as I drag the line back in. We had a picnic.. I believe sandwiches and chips...It was wonderful. The air is so clean and light.. breathing is easier and I become more restful. The kids (all of them) took off their shows and dunked they feet in the freezing ice water, regardless of the snow. They never did complain about being cold...it must just be an adult thing...complaining about cold while standing in the middle of Heaven.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

man oh man that sounds like heaven, i so would love to be in the mountains near water fishing and not thinking about all that is about to happen with in the nest few months.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails